Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oscar Nominations

They're here! Ok, they're there (I'm linking you to the site, as I'm too lazy/under the weather today to post even just the Big Ones here).

Sad to see The Wrestler is not nominated, but there were so many good films to contend with ... I'm really, really happy to see Richard Jenkins nominated (The Visitor is a great little film!), and also that Melissa Leo is being recognized for her impressive work in Frozen River (please see this film!). Of course, Heath Ledger has a lock on the Supporting Actor catagory, but it makes me smile big time to see Robert Downey, Jr. nominated as well (for Tropic Thunder). I mean, come on, you have to admit that was a helluva role he played!

Ok, so once again, go here for the full list (go to the Oscar site homepage and you can see this morning's presentation).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here for KidsFlix!